Administrative Project Coordinator
Emergex SR&ED Consultants (www.emergex.com/careers) is a firm specialized in financing technology companies through claims of Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) tax credits and E-Business (CDAE) tax credits, the Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP) and other government aids.
Emergex is seeking a permanent employee at 4 or 5 days per week to prepare the financial portion of our client projects. As the central resource coordinating activities between our clients, our advisors and the governments, you will be at the heart of the action!
- Flexible work schedule that respects work / personal life balance
- Amazing offices in a historic building in Old Montreal, 500 m from the subway, with a shower for those who travel by bike.
- A human-sized company with friendly and respectful colleagues
- Emergex is committed to equitable hiring and equal career opportunities
- Collect and validate eligible SR&ED expenses (we will train you)
- Prepare salary tables, resource profiles and tax schedules
- Ensure compliance with the timelines, methodology, processes and quality standards of Emergex
- Earn the trust and obtain the collaboration of our clients
- Explain the criteria of the SR&ED program
- Coach our clients in improving their processes and adopting best practices
- In short, carry out our projects efficiently and effectively
- University studies in administration, commerce or accounting
- At least 3 years of experience in an SME, preferably a professional services firm
- Experience in project coordination and management
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, spoken and written
- Interpersonal skills to enrich relations and collaborate with stakeholders
- Rigour, attention to detail and ability to produce high-quality work
- Reliable, autonomous, proactive, efficient et flexible
- Results-oriented and customer service
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Valid driver’s licence for occasional visits to clients
Apply by sending your resume in Word format to email@example.com with code “SE80705”.