Business Developer for Montreal
Emergex SR&ED Consultants (www.emergex.com/careers) is a firm specialized in financing technology companies through claims of Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) and E‑Business (CDAE) tax credits, the Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP) grant and other government aids.
Emergex is seeking a permanent employee at 4 or 5 days per week for our Montreal office to develop our market in the province of Quebec and sign new clients.
- Our employees are exposed to technological advances from the most innovative companies
- Flexible work schedule that respects work / personal life balance
- Amazing offices in a historic building in Old Montreal, 500 m from the subway, with a shower for those who travel by bike.
- Access to shared cars from Communauto for personal use at group rates
- Emergex is committed to equitable hiring and equal career opportunities
- Define and apply strategic and tactical plans to develop our clientele, especially among SMEs in IT
- Grow sales to meet and exceed sales and gross profit targets
- Cultivate business relationships (partners, associations and networks) in the short and long term
- Generate your own leads, from your already established network of contacts in IT
- Qualify prospects generated from your own efforts and from Emergex marketing, answer their questions and objections, and convince them to do business with us
- Prepare service offers and sales documentation for clients
- Negotiate the terms of the contracts and conclude to maximize long-term profitability
- Maintain adequate documentation about the prospects and clients (client profiles, follow up dates, sales reports, statistics, etc.)
- Report on prospection, pipeline and sales progress to the CEO
- Gather, analyze and share competitive and market data from time to time
- Contribute to the development, training and coaching of the sales and marketing team
- Participate to the marketing and strategic thinking of the company
- Relevant experience and demonstrated results in selling professional services
- Experience in the field of R&D incentives and tax credits
- Master’s degree in IT or in Tax Law
- Results-oriented, problem solving and customer service
- Active listening, respect and loyalty
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to influence and enrich the relationship with our clients
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written French and English
- Proactive, leadership, resourceful, flexible
- Business savvy, analytical, strategic and good judgment
- Credible knowledge of the vocabulary of technology industries, especially IT
- Hold and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Organization, rigor and attention to detail
Apply by sending your resume in Word format to email@example.com with reference code “BDJ”.