Business Developer in Montreal
Are you a dynamic, hardworking and self-motivated top performer with a natural talent for sales? Emergex needs you to develop our market in Quebec, generate leads and sign many new clients!
Emergex SR&ED Consultants (www.emergex.com/careers) is a firm of 15+ employees and consultants specialized in financing technology companies through claims of Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) and E-Business (CDAE) tax credits, the Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP) grant and other government funding.
Our values: excellence in customer service, focus on results, expertise, quality, reliability and efficiency. Emergex has earned the Remarkable Employer® certification from the Quebec Bureau of Standardization (BNQ), which recognizes excellence in managing human resources and the quality of the work environment.
- Our resources are exposed to technological advances from the most innovative companies!
- Permanent position between 32 and 38.5 hours per week over 4 or 5 days, at your choice
- Flexible hours, flexible holidays and partial teleworking that respects the work / life balance. At Emergex, every hour worked is paid.
- Amazing offices in a historic building in Old Montreal, 500 m from the subway, with a kitchen and a shower
- Group insurance. Cell phone and home Internet reimbursed.
- Access to shared cars from Communauto for personal use at privileged group rates
- Emergex is committed to equitable hiring and equal career opportunities
Your Challenges and Functions
- Apply strategic and tactical plans to develop our clientele, especially among SMEs in IT
- Qualify your prospects, answer their questions and objections, and convince them we are the best!
- Generate your own leads from your already established network of contacts in IT as well as through networking, cold prospecting and your initiatives in the organization of activities (e.g. webinars)
- Manage the leads assigned to you from Emergex marketing
- Reach and exceed the sales targets defined for your territory
- Nurture business relationships (partners, associations and networks) in the short and long term
- Negotiate contract terms and close to maximize long-term profitability
- Maintain adequate documentation about the prospects and clients (client profiles, follow-up dates, sales reports, statistics, etc.)
- Report on prospecting the opportunity funnel and the sales progress to the sales manager
- Participate in the company’s sales and marketing strategies
- Driven by a strong desire to sell and close deals
- 2+ years of relevant experience and demonstrated results selling professional services
- Credible knowledge of the vocabulary of technology industries, especially IT
- Results-oriented, problem solving and customer service
- Strategic, analytical, business acumen and good judgment
- Excellent interpersonal relationships to influence and enrich the relationship with our clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French. Good English would suffice.
- Proactive, versatile and resourceful
- Organized, attention to detail and quality
- Hold a valid driver’s license for visits to prospects
Send your resume preferably in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the reference code in the original ad, otherwise the name of the website where you first saw it.