Coworking in Old Montreal / Magnificent Office Space to Sublease
Magnificient offices in a historic building located in Old Montreal. From 156 to 965 square feet (out of 3400) available to subrent for one or more subtenants. Ideal as a coworking space!
• Half of the main floor for up to 8 people (27′ x 16′)
• 1 semi-open space for 2 to 5 people (19′ x 11′)
• 1 medium-size closed office for 2 to 3 people (14′ x 12′)
• 1 small closed office for 1 person (13′ x 12′)
• Stone walls, exposed beams, 24′-high ceilings, 2 skylights and 6 windows giving plenty of light
• Shower for active commuters
• Security: alarm system and key-locked elevator
• 500 m from Place-d’Armes subway station (5′ walking distance), 300 m from paid parkings and many Bixi stations nearby
• Close to many good restaurants and 500 m from downtown
• Common spaces: meeting room and fully-equipped kitchen (fridge and dishwasher)
• Shared utilities: electricity, heating and A/C
• We can also share our high-speed Internet and phone system (additional fees)
• Ideal for a quiet IT or Web developer team!
Available as soon as the lockdown is lifted! Reserve now!
Renting price: to be discussed according to your needs
Lease: flexible, short or long term, with or without end notice period