Lunch and Learn: How to prevent, or else survive, a Revenue Canada audit of your SR&ED
The Association of Consulting Engineering Companies – Québec (AFG), in partnership with Emergex SR&ED Subsidies, invites you to a conference on the evolution of the SR&ED program, where you will receive expert advice on defending your R&D tax credits in the event of an audit. Come and find out how to prevent or (if it is too late) prepare and survive a Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) audit of your SR&ED!
The speaker, Jean-François Djoufak, Ph. D. in Computer Science and SR&ED expert, will answer your questions:
- How do you document and structure your SR&ED projects based on client projects, while answering the 5 eligibility questions in Revenue Canada’s assessment process?
- How do you prepare and simulate your projects for an audit in a way that satisfies the decision-making process for both the CRA and its inspectors?
- How to survive increased scrutiny on time sheets, job profiles, etc., by Revenue Quebec?
- What is the impact of recent rate cuts and the new $50,000 expense minimum in Quebec?
- Can you survive an audit of your SR&ED? Yes, you can! Using real-life cases, we will show you that it is possible indeed!
There are several programs in place both in Canada and in Quebec supporting Research and Development (R&D) and Innovation. The most important is the Scientific Development and Experimental Development (SR&ED) tax credit program, which covers a wide range of activities.
Emergex SR&ED Subsidies is a firm specializing in SR&ED, OIDMTC, e-Business (CDAE) and digital media tax credit claims.
|7h45||Welcome and breakfast|
|9h15||End of activity|
AFG members: Free for employees of AFG member firms
Non-members: $35 + taxes
Information and registration
WhenTuesday, May 3rd 2016 from 7:45 AM to 9:15 AM
1440 Ste-Catherine Street West, Suite 930
Montreal Quebec H3G 1R8