Lunch and Learn: How to prevent, or else survive, a Revenue Canada audit of your SR&ED
Conference on the evolution of the SR&ED program with expert advice on defending your R&D your tax credits in the event of an audit.
Come and find out how to prevent or (if it is too late) to prepare and survive a CRA audit of your SR&ED.
The speaker, Jean-François Djoufak, Ph. D. in Computer Science and SR&ED expert, will answer your questions:
- How do you document and structure your SR&ED projects based on client projects, while answering the 5 eligibility questions in Revenue Canada’s assessment process?
- How do you prepare and simulate your projects for an audit in a way that satisfies the decision-making process for both the CRA and its inspectors?
- How to survive increased scrutiny on time sheets, job profiles, etc., by Revenue Quebec?
- What is the impact of recent rate cuts and the new $50,000 expense minimum in Quebec?
- Can you survive an audit of your SR&ED? Yes, you can! Using real-life cases, we will show you that it is possible indeed!
Emergex SR&ED Subsidies is the R&D tax credit consulting firm most specialized in information technology.
|7h45||Welcome and breakfast (pastries and coffee)|
|9h15||End of activity|
$20, taxes included. Obtain a $10 rebate by registering to our newsletter.
WhenWednesday, June 15th 2016 from 7:45 AM to 9:15 AM
194, St-Paul Street West, Suite 400
Montreal Quebec H2Y 1Z8