- Can you claim hours spent for project management, for training or for writing documentation as eligible SR&ED expenses?
- Do you know how to define the start of a SR&ED project?
- Must you absolutely use a timesheet system to claim SR&ED?
- Can you claim work done by a subcontractor?
- What tools can you use to simplify the collection of data to prepare your SR&ED claim?
- Do you know what activities are eligible for the SR&ED program?
- Do you know what your role is in SR&ED?
- Do you know what inspectors expect?
- Do you know if a technical resource can automatically be claim in SR&ED?
If you don’t have the answer to all of those questions, you risk losing your full potential for tax credits.
This event will be held on Tuesday, July 5th 2016, from 9 am to noon at Emergex’s office in Oakville.
To reserve a spot, contact Lysanne at 905-849-3033 #590.
Because places are limited, reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tuesday, July 5th 2016 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM
2275 Upper Middle Road East, #101