Webinar on the E-Business (CDAE) program (in French)
- We received the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidies (CEWS): what is the impact on our tax credits? Should we still claim the CDAE?
- What changes are announced in the 2021 Quebec Budget?
- How much tax credit can I get?
- What activities are eligible for the program?
- What are the criteria that my business must meet to be eligible?
- How can I structure my business to meet the criteria?
- What documentation should we have in place to facilitate our request?
- What is the process as well as the timeframe for obtaining credits?
- What are the criteria employees must meet to be eligible?
- What is the profile of eligible employees?
- Are employees outside Quebec eligible?
- What are the pitfalls to avoid?
If you don’t have the answer to all of those questions, you risk losing your full potential for tax credits.
This event will be held on Tuesday, May 4, 2021, from 10 am to noon online.
Please note that this event will be held in French. To reserve a spot, contact 514-765-3333 #320.
We hope to see you there.
WhenTuesday, May 4th 2021 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM