Webinar on the financial aspects of the SR&ED program (in French)
- Is a bonus paid to a specified employee an eligible SR&ED expense?
- Does your taxable income have an impact on the rate of the tax credits and on your eligibility for a refund?
- Is the salary of an administrative project manager eligible as a SR&ED expense?
- How do you structure a contract with a subcontractor or a client to make sure that it can be claimed for SR&ED
- Is it necessary to own the intellectual property of the finished product to claim SR&ED?
- Is work done outside Canada eligible for SR&ED?
- Are SR&ED expenses that have yet to be paid eligible?
- Can SR&ED tax credits be pre-financed?
If you don’t have the answer to all of those questions, you risk losing your full potential for tax credits.
This event will be held on Tuesday, June 15, 2021, from 9 am to noon online.
Please note that this event will be held in French. To reserve a spot, contact 514-765-3333 #320.
We hope to see you there.
WhenTuesday, June 15th 2021 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM