Webinar on the technological aspects of the SR&ED program (in French)
- Can you claim hours spent for project management, for training or for writing documentation as eligible SR&ED expenses?
- Do you know how to define the start of a SR&ED project?
- Must you absolutely use a timesheet system to claim SR&ED?
- Can you claim work done by a subcontractor?
- What tools can you use to simplify the collection of data to prepare your SR&ED claim?
- Do you know what activities are eligible for the SR&ED program?
- Do you know what your role is in SR&ED?
- Do you know what inspectors expect?
- Do you know if a technical resource can automatically be claim in SR&ED?
If you don’t have the answer to all of those questions, you risk losing your full potential for tax credits.
This event will be held on Wednesday, October 13, 2021, from 9 am to noon online.
Agenda of the event:
8:45 AM: Arrival of participants and discussion
9 AM: Start of the presentation
10:15 AM: Break
10:30 AM: Resumption of the presentation
11:45 AM: Question period and discussion
Please note that this event will be held in French. To reserve a spot, contact 514-765-3333 #320.
WhenWednesday, October 13th 2021 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM