• Can hours spent on project management, training and writing documentation be claimed as SR&ED expenses?
• Can you claim work performed by subcontractors? Under what conditions?
• Must you absolutely use timesheets to claim SR&ED?
• What tools can simplify your contemporaneous documentation?
• How to answer correctly to Canada Revenue Agency 5 SR&ED eligibility questions?
• What is your role in the SR&ED claim process ? And why is it so important?
• What defines the start of a SR&ED project?
• What activities qualify for the SR&ED program?
• Can a technical resource be automatically claimed in SR&ED?
• Do you know what CRA auditors expect?
If you don’t have the answer to all of those questions, you may be losing your full potential for tax credits. Therefore register now for the next Emergex webinar on the technological aspects of the SR&ED program.
This event will be held on Tuesday, June 15, 2021, from noon to 3 pm (EDT) online. Login information will be sent to you a few days before the event.
To reserve a spot, contact 514-765-3333 #320.
Tuesday, June 15th 2021 from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM