- Is a bonus paid to a specified employee an eligible SR&ED expense?
- Does your taxable income have an impact on the rate of the tax credits and on your eligibility for a refund?
- Is the salary of an administrative project manager eligible as a SR&ED expense?
- How do you structure a contract with a subcontractor or a client to make sure that it can be claimed for SR&ED
- Is it necessary to own the intellectual property of the finished product to claim SR&ED?
- Is work done outside Canada eligible for SR&ED?
- Are SR&ED expenses that have yet to be paid eligible?
- Can SR&ED tax credits be pre-financed?
If you don’t have the answer to all of those questions, you risk losing your full potential for tax credits. This event will be held on Tuesday, February 4th 2014, from 9 am to noon at Emergex’s head office. Please note that this event is reserved for our clients and will be held in French. To reserve a spot, contact Lysanne at 514-765-3333 #590. Because places are limited, Reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis. We hope to see you there.
Tuesday, February 4th 2014 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
194, St-Paul Street West, Suite 400