Webinar: How to prevent, or else survive, a Revenue Canada audit of your SR&ED
Update: you have missed our webinar? Don’t panic! You can watch or re-watch it here:
Professional development workshop on the SR&ED program with expert advice on defending your R&D your tax credits in the event of an audit.
Come and find out how to prevent or (if it is too late) to prepare and survive a CRA audit of your SR&ED.
The speakers, Jean-François Djoufak, Ph. D. in Computer Science and SR&ED expert, along with Pierre Savignac, PMP and CEO of Emergex, will answer your questions:
- How do you document and structure your SR&ED projects indirectly from your client projects
- … while answering the 5 eligibility questions in Revenue Canada’s assessment process?
- How do you present and simulate your projects for an audit in a way that satisfies the decision-making process of the inspectors?
- How to survive increased scrutiny of time sheets, job profiles, subcontractors, etc., by Revenue Quebec?
- What is the impact of recent rate cuts and the new $50,000 expense minimum in Quebec?
- Can you survive an audit of your SR&ED? Yes, you can! Using real-life cases, we will show you that it is possible indeed!
Emergex SR&ED Subsidies is the R&D tax credit consulting firm most specialized in information technology.
WhenWednesday, November 14th 2018 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM