Receive your tax credits for the Development of E-Business (CDAE)Emergex SR&ED Subsidies, the expert in government assistance for the software and IT industries, helps technology companies that have operations in Quebec obtain the best return from the CDAE program, a refundable tax credit for the Development of E-Business.
The Development of E-Business programThis Quebec government assistance from Investissement Québec allows companies developing or integrating e-business systems (for example: management software, transactional or e-commerce websites) to receive a refundable tax credit of 30% of salaries paid to eligible employees between March 14th 2008 and June 4th 2014, and of 24% for those paid between June 5th 2014 and March 26th 2015 inclusively. For salaries paid after March 26th 2015, the company can receive a 24% refundable credit and a 6% non-refundable one.
Emergex helps you optimize your E-Business refunds
Emergex helps technology companies claim the refundable tax credit for the development of E-Business (CDAE).
- We analyse your situation and evaluate your eligibility to the E-Business program
- If you meet the requirements of the E-Business program, we collect all the necessary information to obtain the annual eligibility certificates for both the company and the employees
- We prepare and draw up a file that conforms to the requirements of Investissement Québec
- Once the eligibility certificates are received, we prepare the relevant tax schedule in your income tax return
Several factors can compromise your eligibility to the refundable tax credit for the development of E-Business (CDAE). We can advise you how to avoid the pitfalls and thus ensuring that you obtain your eligibility certificates.
- We analyze your sources of revenues and make sure that you respect the required criteria
- If you don’t respect the required criteria, we assist you in modifying your corporate structure in order to be compliant
- We examine your documentation (timesheets, contracts, etc.) to make sure that it meets the requirements of Investissement Québec
In addition to the refundable tax credit for the development of E-Business (CDAE), there are several government programs that help you grow your company. By entrusting Emergex with the responsibility for claiming these other credits, you are sure to maximize your return on investment.
- We identify other programs to which you qualify
- We calculate how much you can potentially claim in each program
- We identify the optimal combination of programs
- We optimize your return by also taking into account your ensuing tax liabilities
If you need cash to finance your software development, different options are available to you like banks and institutions specialized in financing tax credits. Please contact us for more information on financing availability.
- We help you choose the best prefinancing solution for your particular needs
- Our reputation allows us to issue letters of comfort that are accepted by most financial institutions
- We prepare the technological descriptions required for prefinancing needs
- We can recommend you to our partners specialized in tax credits financing